My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Hueros, Spain

"Ye have been bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men."--I COR. vii. 23.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A break from packing my crap...

As I reduce my entire life to a little box and turn the key, only to unlock it in a different country, I am reminded of my unwitting forays into the land of Gay....
• Watching "Bridezilla" and totally enjoying the wedding-planning snafus
• Packing my vast collection of stylish open-toed footwear
• My heart aching for Bridget Jones tribulations
• Ironing creases into my cargo shorts
• Dancing to Cher while I pack our living-room rugs
• Looking through Oprah magazine and showing Roamer what moved me
• Spraying too much Avon cologne on my face and chest area
• Considering a bra size as I grow larger
• My love of Trapp scented candles
• Wearing my silk bath-robe in the Summer and Terry-cloth in Winter
• My love for the Westside Story soundtrack
• Wandering through the Housewares Section at Target for relaxation
• Not being able to do the manly arms outstretched worship pose
• Needing chocolate when I'm moody
• Having a PMS cycle opposite of Roamer's
• A secret desire to play the clarinet
Stay tuned for the much awaited sequel: "Lesbian moments with Roamer"

4 Comments:

Blogger shakedust said...

I almost did a spit-take on a couple of those. I've got to remember to not be sipping coffee when reading your posts.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Dash said...

A few reactions ... now that regained my composure:

Although the robes really creep me out, I'm still thankfull that they are there. As repulsive as the silk robe sounds, I prefer it to nothing but the bunny slippers.

Amen brother on the PMS thing!!!

What's wrong with West Side Story?????????

9:50 PM  
Blogger GoldenSunrise said...

I think all the other coffee night guys should make their list also. (since the bunch are all manly men)

11:16 PM  
Blogger shakedust said...

Golden says that I have a cycle that matches hers. I disagree, but mention it on the wrong day and I'll rip your head off.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home