My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Hueros, Spain

"Ye have been bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men."--I COR. vii. 23.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Our Last Time to...

do the things we cherish! The final countdown has begun. We received BOTH visas! We'll be on a jet the week of July 4th. That gives me just over a couple of weeks to play with Forrest/ShakeDust/Dash/BB. So, I've made a list of 16 (4x4) final things I want to do. Let me know if I've forgotten anything:
• One last final BBQ and movie night (Cinemark)
• One last final Drive-In movie night
• One last final camping trip
• One last final day for us at Worlds of Fun
• One last final speeding ticket w/Forrest
• One last viewing of Dash eating secret Tiramisu at Homer's
• One last haircolor for BB
• One last moment of squealing tires from Dustbutt faster
• One last glimpse at the chattin' w/babes guy
• One last leer at the bearded hot-tub couple
• One last grandkids-lady visit because we all look like Mick
• One last Hot vs Cold debate
• One last LOTR/StarWARS geek-a-thon
• One last final vasectomey illustration
• One last fart circle after closing time by the door
• One last sleepless night from powdered-coffee flavor caffeine

2 Comments:

Blogger shakedust said...

The kids in the make-a-wish program get one wish, I would guess that Dash would have three wishes (or he would have four wishes that he condensed to three) but you have sixteen.

I think we can take care of about half of them on Thursday. We'll have to do them in groups of four, though.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Dash said...

I got to cross off one of my four...I mean 3 tonight. Thanks for humoring me and rest of the hold 'em whipper snappers. I know it's bad luck to call a gambler on his bluff but I suspect your "aww shucks" approach to the game was a lot more about letting us have a good time than raking in chips for yourself. I'll not get to sappy until I've had that Tiramisu.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home