My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Hueros, Spain

"Ye have been bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men."--I COR. vii. 23.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

AUUGGHH! WHERE AM I?

I am blogging on a laptop somewhere in Leawood. I cant see the screen real well. My house is empty except for ghost poop in corners. I move many boxes Sunday & Monday into in-laws basement. Big guy came and took container that we all loaded. I am tired. Time is flying. I think I'll try to find some hot tea. At least I blogged over that gay thing below....

6 Comments:

Blogger shakedust said...

You answered your own question! How does a person go about cleaning up ghost poop?

4:13 AM  
Blogger GoldenSunrise said...

Have you been watching t.v. and blogging at the same time?

6:02 AM  
Blogger Dash said...

Sorry we wern't there to help witht the moving.

The Good doctors Peter Venkman and Egon Spengler suggest using some sort of particle flux capacitors to set up a stream that draws to poo into a containment grid.

6:20 PM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

How do we get a hold of you this week. Send me an email or call me.

11:14 PM  
Blogger windarkwingod said...

use our cellphone# its on our prayer card. You DO have a PRAYER CARD don't YOU!?!?! :>

1:09 AM  
Blogger Doc said...

Looking forward to seeing you in Spain.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home