My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Hueros, Spain

"Ye have been bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men."--I COR. vii. 23.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I need a routine.

Is everyone okay with my dramatic memory dumps? I don't have any other outlet at this time, and I do emjoy it. I hope to get in the habit of smaller, less descriptive posts as life begins to normalize... but I don't know if that is possible. I'm feeling a weird disconnect as I read everyone's posts, and am unable to see you in person. Ground Control to Major Tom.

5 Comments:

Blogger f o r r e s t said...

I enjoy it, keep 'em up!
What, have you been gone, when, where?

Actually, I think we have heard more from you since you guys left...good job.

Also, good job on the paragraphs. Now, if only we can get Doc hooked on the paragraphs...

9:18 PM  
Blogger shakedust said...

I work in technical support. I see memory dumps all the time. No prob.

9:26 PM  
Blogger T said...

I like your blogs. The idea of you reading our blogs is to feel more connected, not disconnected.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have a dramatic dump. It's hard being backed up.

4:10 PM  
Blogger GoldenSunrise said...

Your posts are awesome. I like the descriptive word usage. I can visualize being there.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home