My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Hueros, Spain

"Ye have been bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men."--I COR. vii. 23.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

where is dar(win) k god(win) ?

He has been moving all of last week into a small apartment without a telephone line or internet access, and sending primitive messages to his friends with rocks on a lost pirate beach...

Hey Guys! I'm going into a black hole in Spain for a bit until they get to our name on the phone-line/DSL hook-up list. This may take two weeks. This may take six weeks, but I will be back! Many blessings to all...

9 Comments:

Blogger GoldenSunrise said...

We will look forward for Roaming and your's return! Hope everything goes well with your move!

4:42 AM  
Blogger shakedust said...

In the meantime, I will have to let the spammers keep me company.

8:40 AM  
Blogger T said...

miss you guys. look forward to you being back soon.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Dash said...

We'll be waiting with bells on.

4:57 AM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

Come again - Soon!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Achtung BB said...

Thursday nights just isn't the same. Haven't seen much of Dash either.

7:08 AM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

Are you back on-line yet? I feel so disconnected. Where are your witty comments and strange posts?

9:51 PM  
Blogger T said...

Our Darwin lies over the ocean. Our Darwin lies over the sea. Our Darwin lies over the ocean, bring back our Darwin to us! Missing you guys bunches. Hope to see (hear) from you soon. cman and I drove by your house one night when we were out driving around and he noticed that they renters have kids (play stuff in the back yard gave it away!) I think he felt that was an injustice to your yard! He said "I miss them." and looked at your yard and said "And the new people have kids?!"

6:07 PM  
Blogger shakedust said...

We have reached the four week mark. I hope that we get to hear from you before the six weeks is up. This is a bigger separation than when you actually left for Spain.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home