My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Hueros, Spain

"Ye have been bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men."--I COR. vii. 23.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Alfa Romero II

Someone took the wheels off and left the jack. My account has been blocked and I cannot access my money on any ATM. The nave storage was broken into again over the weekend. This time they came in through the roof. There are still soldiers on the hill outside our house watching three high-speed rail line bridges. Send lawyers, guns, and money or tell the Agency I'm coming in from the cold.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dash said...

Remember the agency aren't the only ones that see you as an asset. Use the regular drop location for communication.

agent dash.

3:56 PM  
Blogger GoldenSunrise said...

you have been compromised. dye your hair and grow a beard and assume your previous alias.

super spy golden

7:24 PM  
Blogger shakedust said...

I'm actually amazed that this is all that has been taken from the car.

(This message will self-destruct in ten seconds.)

10:49 PM  
Blogger T said...

Smart you will get! You are missing not lost.

99

3:06 AM  
Blogger f o r r e s t said...

How much do you need, I could wire you something if you give me a number.

Also, I know a guy who frequents Joy Eslava on Calle de Arenal. His name is Pacha and he can hook you up with any weapon you need. Tell him your a friend of Alonso Martinez.

3:31 AM  
Blogger FridaysInFrustration said...

I suggest a roll of quarters, a hammer, and some panty hose for a face mask.

Make your money the hard way, son.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Portland wawa said...

Remember your purpose, keep a low profile and don't compromise your cover. Scramble all further communications with alpha encryption.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home